Sunday, December 6, 2009

360 profile help, please anyone?

How do you get friends on 360 profile?? I only have 1. Does anyone have an answer??



I'd really appreciate it, thank you!!



360 profile help, please anyone?myspace bulletins





Visit others' sites and invite them if their blogs seem interesting to you. Visit the friends of your 1 friend and leave comments and possibly invite them.



360 profile help, please anyone?private myspace myspace.com



i was going to visit your blog but couldn't get to it the way you have your settings now-one thing that might help is to make your 360 public on your profile in Q%26amp;A, if not just visit others blogs and invite them -u can visit my blog by going to my profile-click my avatar-and then click my 360 blog beside my avatar -leave a commemt and I can then visit your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin