Sunday, December 6, 2009

YA profile description -- what do you think it should have?

I mean the info that we put in our profile on us. Check mine out. Do you have a problem with the fact that I don't actually tell you anything about me? Or do you like the fact that I'm instead showing a part of my personality to you, tongue-in-cheek?



YA profile description -- what do you think it should have?myspace.com music





Hi,



what you (or anyone else) writes in their profile is entirely the writer's choice.



Personally I would rather see accurate details that tells me something about the person and not a tangled and misleading ramble about mysterious (and unexplained) goings on...however much tongue in cheek.



...but-you only need write what YOU want us to know, and that you have done.



Good luck,



BobSpain



YA profile description -- what do you think it should have?www myspaces com myspace.com



You are a perfect Answers Community member.
If you want people know something about the way you are is fine... just dont exagerate.... but of course never personal information like complete name, phone #, address... etc



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin