Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can no longer change photo on my yahoo profile, can anyone tell me why? I get msge about photos migr

Hello, I am trying to change the picture on my yahoo profile. I tried to delet the current picture and I got the message below and when I tried to add a new pic, I got the same message. I was trying to upload one from my computer, I dont see what photobucket has to do with uploading a different picture from my computer onto my yahoo profile.. Can anyone explain to me, if something has changed about adding a new pic to the profile, or is this a fluke and tech problem which will be corrected. I would like t change the pic on my profile and it is not letting me, thanks,



Account is locked for migration



Your photos have been moved to Photobucket and we've closed your Yahoo! Photos account. From now on you'll need to login to Photobucket to view your photos.



Sorry, OK.



The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.



Please contact the server administrator, admin@yahoo-inc.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.



More information about this error may be available in the server error log.



Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.



Can no longer change photo on my yahoo profile, can anyone tell me why? I get msge about photos migrated to..?myspace pictures





sounds like you have a filter on you, try contacting yahoo customer care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin