Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yahoo Profile v. Yahoo 360?

I know this has been discussed before, but is there an easy way to make my Yahoo 360 info my key user platform? Do I have to ditch my old Yahoo Profile? Help!!!



Yahoo Profile v. Yahoo 360?myspace surveys





You're technically not ditching your old Yahoo! Profile, your linking your Yahoo 360掳 to your profile. You can delink your Yahoo 360掳 any time you want to. This page explains briefly how to do that (we will be expanding it to include alias names). http://chatauthority.com/yahoo360profile



Yahoo Profile v. Yahoo 360?tiny myspace myspace.com



You don't need to remove your old profile, you can switch between 360 and the old one whenever you wish.



On your 360 page:



Go to "Settings" %26gt;Basic info %26gt;scroll down to "Yahoo Identity display" %26gt;then, select either the 2nd option near "Display me as: Your 360 ID here (aka: your Yahoo ID here)" OR the 3rd option "Display me as: Your ID here." %26gt;Save.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin