Sunday, December 6, 2009

Date profile blues?

I just looked at my dating profile, and it said that three woman were interested in me.



why havent they taken the next step, and contact me?



I would think that some thing caught their eye, to make them stop by. I use, POF



Date profile blues?myspace quizzes





Well did you let them know that you would like to keep it going or are you just sitting back and waiting on them to say HEY IM GONNA CONTACT YOU.... gotta remember females are like males... they like to have conformation before they continue on



Date profile blues?funny myspace myspace.comI have indeed made some first contacts, letting them know, that I am here and intrested in their profile. My up loaded image is with my profile. I just never receive any promissing Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin