Sunday, December 6, 2009

Changing profile pictures?

I am trying to chang my profile picture to one in my own computer files. Why is Yahoo telling me that my account is switched to Flicka whenI am not using YAHOO PHOTOS? YOur system is switching to this, not mine



Changing profile pictures?hidden myspace





Your photos are normally saved to Yahoo! Photos but that will be officially closed on Thursday, September 20, 2007.



If you want to change your profile pic. or avatar you can still do so through flickr.



First:



Create an account with ... flickr



http://flickr.com/



Upload the image from your pc in ".jpeg" or ".jpg" or ".jpe" format.



Click on the "Your Photos"



Scroll down to the bottom of the page



Click on the tab at the very bottom right-hand side "+MY Y!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin