Sunday, December 6, 2009

Myspace profile messed up?

i deleted my layout and now everything on my profile slid to the left column-- i went through and deleted pretty much everything to get rid of tags or htmls or whatever, but its still on the left? anyone help?



Myspace profile messed up?fake myspace





try to put a new layout, check here:



www.hotfreelayouts.com



Myspace profile messed up?myspace pics myspace.com



just try putting on a new layout.



or ask, tom.
Not a cause of worry! You can try out a new layout which brings the profile page back to shape. You can also try out erasing all the cookies and cache memories from your hard disk, although your specific myspace layout isn't stored on your disk, this helps by enlivening your myspace layouts at the server.



I am compiling a web directory of myspace layouts which I hand picked from browsing thousands of sites. Although it is still not complete I hope to complete it soon and update it at least twice a week with exciting new additions.



I would like a line of comment from all users here.



Thanks.



Raj,



http://myspacelayouthelp.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin