Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cannot edit parts of my Myspace profile!?

I got a background from a bands profile but my contact tables and all that dont match it now. So i wanted to change the color of them like i did a couple months ago. But when i go to the profile editor and click "start" it brings me to a sample of my profile. But it looks different. The colors match perfectly but it doesnt show up that way when i acces my page from other places. why can i not edit it the way i used to? Any help would rock!



Cannot edit parts of my Myspace profile!?myspace co uk





OMG DO NOT USE MYSPACE PROFILE EDITOR! like the one that myspace gives u, its muucccchh better and easier to do it urself on something like



http://www.mygen.co.uk



if u want i can make u a good layout, just tell me the colors/band/go to photobucket and choose a contact table, and i can do the rest.



email me the stuff: kristina_popcorn@yahoo.com



another thing, when using mygen, the code is soooo much esier to find on the codes on your own profile edit



[[like to edit your interest]]so if u ever want to change the background or anything, all u have to do is change the URL part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin