Sunday, December 6, 2009

When in a chatroom and someone views my profile, how can I set up my Yahoo360 profile to be the one

When someone in a chat room veiws a profile, how can they automatically see a Yahoo360 profile instead of a simple Yahoo ID profile?



When in a chatroom and someone views my profile, how can I set up my Yahoo360 profile to be the one viewed?cute myspace





You can make it your profile that shows up when people click on your name from other places to see your profile by doing this:



Go to settings in your 360 page, in “Basic Info”.



scroll down to “Yahoo Identity Display” and choose option. The ones that say its linking the 360 page to your Yahoo ID. Then click save. Don't forget to activate your URL to the page too, so that people can simply type it in thier address bar. It will look like this:



http://360.yahoo.com/ *your Yahoo ID*



its the same as when people type in http://profiles.yahoo.com/ *your Yahoo ID* , only with the other one...it will take them to your 360 profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin