Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I undo the MySpace Profile Editor on another browser?

I used the Profile Editor on a library computer [using Internet Explorer] and at home I have Safari and Firefox. The changes that I made are unchangeable unless you use the Profile Editor. The Profile Editor only works in Internet Explorer. And I want to change my background.



Any help?



How do I undo the MySpace Profile Editor on another browser?good myspace





I think there is a "Customise" button you can use instead of Profile Editor. Try that.



If that doesn't work, then you are just going to have to get back to that Library or get Internet Explorer at your house.



Good Luck!



How do I undo the MySpace Profile Editor on another browser?i love new york myspace myspace.com



sorry cant help u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin