Sunday, December 6, 2009

When logged into Messenger using a profile, "My contact details" is still the info from th

When I log into Messenger (ver 8.0.0.711) with a profile, the information that is displayed when I click on "My Contact Details" is the contact information from the main user ID, and not that of the profile that I am actually using. And when I am IM-ing someone, the name that is displayed is the main ID, and not the profile. Is this a bug with this version of Messenger? Or am I doing something wrong?



When logged into Messenger using a profile, "My contact details" is still the info from the main ID. Why?myspace names





I also have the same problem like u, i guess something wrong with the Y/M v8, since I installed it, virus %26amp; unlimited trouble shooting goes after it quite often. Automatically, sign out or unable to sign in, unable to edit the weather... %26amp; so on....Not really bcoz of our pc problem sometimes.



Now, I have already installed lower version v7.5, running much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin