Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I delete my yahoo profile picture?

when I try and delete the picture on my yahoo profile it keeps taking me to "yahoo Photos" and when I try to upload one from "my pictures" folder in my documents it takes me to yahoo photos and I can not edit the picture on my yahoo profile. I can edit all my profile information , just not the picture



How do I delete my yahoo profile picture?stars myspace





go to this link and do it.may have to try twice to get it to work but it will work. http://ourchat.org/p/profiles.htm



How do I delete my yahoo profile picture?myspace songs myspace.comTried that and got error 404 when i submit account and profile name Report It


I got the error 404 too. Any other suggestions? Report It


I can't get past the 404 thing. Saya not available. Please help! I've been trying this for three days now. It caused me to have to go to the emergency room last night with extremly high blood pressure. Can you give me any more info/help? Please! Thanks Report It


I wonder why this is so hard to do. Yahoo is totally useless. Report It


thats a yahoo problem when it wont delete or upload



contact yahoo customer care with a couple emails

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin