Sunday, November 29, 2009

AIM profile sayings? Help please!?!?

I'm redoing my AIM profile right now and I need some cute saying's. I have one about living lifee. But I need one about being single. If you could give me a saying or a website that would be great! Thanks =D



AIM profile sayings? Help please!?!?myspace images





poems-and-quotes.com



just look in the quotes section



:] they have just about everything



AIM profile sayings? Help please!?!?christian myspace myspace.com



single and loving it.



wow that was hard think of some your self.



=\
don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.
"I'm out trying to find myself. If I get back before I do, please say hi." =]



"The number one killer of Americans - death."



"Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. However...the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head."



%26lt;3 (You could do a section on funny quotes by people you know or inside jokes.Sometimes that's more appealing than other things.)
Here's one:



"" A real man must be big enough to admit mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them."



I hope i helped! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin