Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace profile - get rid of blurbs title?

does anyone know how to get rid of the "username"'s blurbs on your myspace profile.



i dont wanna get rid of the about me and who id like to meet, i just wanna get rid of the thing that says my usernames's blurbs.



Myspace profile - get rid of blurbs title?myspace names





Use this code:



%26lt;style%26gt;.orangetext15



{display:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



(I had to put a break between the code or else it'll come out differently. But don't put any spaces between .orangetext15 and {display:none;} when you copy %26amp; paste it onto your about me section)



It hides the about me %26amp; who I'd like to me %26amp; ___'s blurbs text.



Make sure to put it in your about me section.



Have fun!



Myspace profile - get rid of blurbs title?myspace.com pets myspace.comThe code worked, but how do I get rid of that orange bar where the words used to be? Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin