Sunday, November 29, 2009

Best profile description?

i need help writing a online dating profile, i wanna say things that will make girls interested in knowing more / meeting me..



Best profile description?stars myspace





my suggestion... don't talk about the external you... describe yourself as far as personality traits... like for me... my humor would be mentioned... my quick wit... the external aspect can change... the inner you is what a woman will fall in love with you for. This is just my oppinion... alos... it states that you know who you are as a person.. that alone is a very attractive thing.



Best wishes on your dating journey!



Best profile description?myspace songs myspace.com



be yourself,



every girl likes something diffrent
tell it like it is baby...
my favorite phrase from a profile was:



"I've made peace with my demons by giving them crackers and Shasta"



lol
I don't know what u can say but don't sound like your Full of yourself (like saying stuff to make u sound coincided)
In an online profile, you must be completely honest! You want to meet your match, and the only way to accomplish this is to be yourself. You must be honest and open with who you are and sometimes you have to stop and think about who that is first.
just be honest, be yourself. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin