Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace 'profile views'?

you know the 'profile view' counter on the side of the page? mine keeps going down...anyone know why it would do that? how accurate are those things?



Myspace 'profile views'?kids myspace





The profile view counter is inaccurate. When I started my profile, it had only 3 views during the first week, and one day it went up to 11 views. I know that does not answer your question, but they are so many people on myspace, the site itself probably will act crazy from time to time.



Myspace 'profile views'?premade myspace myspace.com



Well they aren't 100 % accurate mine will do that it will say i have 100 veiws one time i go on and 96 another its no biggie



but maybe reset it and see
Maybe its resetting itself. Mine hasn't done that. I have 6,532 Profile Views %26amp; it hasn't ever gone down. It's always going up. If it keeps doing it, it may be some kind of myspace technical error. Try contacting them.
It's not 100% accurate BUT it gives you an average when it goes down it WILL go back up right? it's not a BIG differance it's like 10 give or take.. so like an average
i hate my space u probably have a hacker
It's myspace, I have 2 profiles and neither has updated in 2 days, and I know ppl have looked at it because I had messages and friend requests. This is the second time it's happened in the last couple of weeks.



It will event fix itself, just have to wait it out!!
I don't think it's accurate at all. My profile views have been stuck for the last couple of days, I read a myspace forum and other myspacers are having the same problem, either views are going down or stuck! This seems to be happening pretty frequently.



I am sure it will get fixed, but we still may not know what our correct number of views are!!
ask John OK yo can write to him you know because he has axises to your page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin