Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I make my Myspace profile public?

I'm under 18, and i want to make my profile public to everyone. how do i do this? i have gone to account settings, privacy settings, and the only options it gives me is either my friends or anyone under 18, which means that no one over 18 can view it. there is no public. i've looked at everything clickable in the account settings, and it's not in the edit profile section. i know people that where over 18 when they made their profile, and they have the public option. i've even tried to change my age, and it still won't let me. am i supposed to give it a few minutes before the public option appears? what am i supposed to do???



How can I make my Myspace profile public?view myspace





There's no way dude. The only option is to change your age to 18 or over. It's dishonest but hey myspace never notices. in fact, i've seen people put that they're age 101 and they don't get deleted for lying. otherwise, your profile will remain private



How can I make my Myspace profile public?funny videos myspace myspace.com



iv been wondering the same thing i think u just put your age over 18 mines 21 and i dont think its private
When you are home underwear its says "hello.... " click on account settings when you go there you will see a whole list of stuff click privavy settings you will see a box that says who can preveiw my proflie click public..... there u go ....



myspace.com/jdepplover09

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin