Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help with my friendster profile?

hey guyz, i guess there's sumthing wrong with my profile. i dont know wat. wen i last checked. it looked ok. but now, a friend told me that he can't comment me, den, wen i went to edit profile all my infos wer gone!(so, i hav to type again, and put underconstruction,shockz!), there is a scroll boz in the bottom, but it wasn't there before. and look at my media box.?. its all spaces, my guestbook, my playlist are all gone. can u help me out?. i already change my layout. but still, sumtings wrong. help pls.



.u can also add me if u hav and account. hehe.any of you hu is good in editing pictures?msg me. i hav a favor.pls.



here's my link:



http://profiles.friendster.com/xcLusv4fr...



thanks!



I need help with my friendster profile?myspace graphics





Maybe someone hacked your profile or there is such an error. What you can do is to change your password. Look for your Settings and check the box anyone can comment.... Hope I helped!



I need help with my friendster profile?real world myspace myspace.com



it happens to me all e time too, whenever i update my profile or put something new inside, i would have to save it many many times before it could be updated in my main profile... sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin