Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I create my adult profile vs. my public profile?

I have a public profile but I wish to move it to or to created an Adult Profile for myself. How do I do this?



How do I create my adult profile vs. my public profile?music myspace





Look at the top of this screen. See where you Sign Out, next to that it says My Account. Click on My Account, go to Change/Edit Profile. For example: My Yahoo ID is vancruiser, so I used Van for my first name and Cruiser for my last name. This way no one knows my real name unless I give it to them.



You can change/edit all your personal information here.



Good Luck!



How do I create my adult profile vs. my public profile?emo myspace myspace.comYour welcome, I hope it helped. Thank you for the vote, it is an honor. Report It


When you edit your profile or when you create it at the bottom of the screen put a check next to the adult profile.
To make any of your public profiles an adult profile, click on My Profiles, then click the "Edit" link next to the profile of your choice. Next, click the "Edit Profile Information" link in the yellow edit bar. At the bottom of that page, check the "Adult Content?" box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin