Sunday, November 29, 2009

My profile viwes doesn't show up...?

How many people had viewed my profile was showing, now it doesn't ..How do I get it back on ?



My profile viwes doesn't show up...?good myspace





It just disappears and reappears every now and then. Sometimes you can get it to show if you refresh the page, other times not. Don't worry, it will come back by itself eventually - maybe just a few minutes, maybe a few days...



My profile viwes doesn't show up...?i love new york myspace myspace.com



Click on your avatar(the grey image) and in there on the r/hand side click on "edit my info"when you scroll down



look for only me and change it to public.



when you are finished go to the bottom and click on preview.



then bottom again and click on ok.



good luck.



c yah..
Please see my answer to a similar question here:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



This is a long-time 360 issue. The counter/pageviews feature is notoriously unreliable. The best thing is to ignore that feature. You can't reset or modify it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin