Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I make my yahoo profile completely PRIVATE?

I dont want anyone to be able to view my profile. Because what's happening is, people are viewing my profile on Yahoo Member Directory %26amp; shooting me IM's requesting to be added as "friend", I'm getting stupid im's from people I dont know, %26amp; they're viewing my picture %26amp; wont leave me alone. I can remove my picture but I still want my profile completely PRIVATE so that only I can view it.



Can someone please tell me how to do this? thank you



How do I make my yahoo profile completely PRIVATE?plain myspace





Go to "My Profile" or click on avatar and then "Edit My Info". Do not allow email, 360 access, or IM. Remove any personal information.



You can also click on "My Account" at the top of the page. Then select "Edit/Create Profiles" and "edit" the profile you wish to change. Now select "Edit Profile Information". At the bottom there is the option to place or not place in directory.



?



How do I make my yahoo profile completely PRIVATE?maps myspace.com myspace.com



Click on your avatar and in your profile click on



edit my info, then scrool down a bit you will



see the tabs there just click on them to change



then when you are finnished go to bottom and



click on preview to see the changes.



then to the bottom again click Ok.



and your done completely private.



good luck.



c yah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin