Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why won't my Yahoo 360 Profile post?

I made up a 360 profile for my sweet_peepers ID and now it will not post. When someone checks my profile it shows the regular profile. Why is this?



Why won't my Yahoo 360 Profile post?girly myspace





???Click the "Settings" link at the top right of any 360° page. Scroll down a little to the Yahoo! Identity Display section where you will see three "Display me as:" options under the ID you associate with your 360°.



???If the first option is checked anyone clicking a link to your regular Y! Profile will be taken to your regular Y! Profile instead of your 360°.



???If the second or third option are checked your regular profile is linked to your 360°. What this means is that anyone clicking a link to your Y! Profile will instead be taken to your 360°.



???Choose the option which works best for you (the second or third one in your case) then Save your changes.



Why won't my Yahoo 360 Profile post?comment boxes for myspace myspace.comWow, is there an echo in here? Report It


I have the same problem with my yahoo aviators....every time I create a new one,it keeps showing the original one,and I don't know why.....I guess there is problem with the whole yahoo program.......let's just wait for few more days and see what happens
Go to your Yahoo! 360 page, and then go to "Settings". In your "Basic Info" page, in the "Yahoo! Identity Display" section, go to your profile and select the third option (which says “Display me as [your Yahoo ID]”) if you want your profile replaced by your 360 page. Then click on "Save".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin